TBest is looking for a Blending Room Associate for one of our clients out of Baltimore MD. This person is responsible for operating and adjusting blending machines while adhering to guidelines and safety protocols. The extent of their responsibilities varies upon their company or industry of employment, but it typically includes preparing and measuring materials, mixing components, and maintaining records as necessary. Moreover, a blender operator must maintain an active line of communication with co-workers and adhere to the company’s safety standards and regulations for a smooth and efficient workflow.
- Improve daily functions which require GMP certification by creating and implementing new processes and procedures.
- Train in FDA GMP guidelines to insure safety, quality and purity product characteristics throughout the manufacturing processes.
- Comply with FAA regulatory and ISO requirements.
- Participate in HACCP committee for food safety.
- Comply with all FDA and OSHA regulations to ensure a cleanly and sage work environment.
- Analyze failed components to determine reasons for imperfections and record results for review by QA manager.
- Complete written records of cleaning, blending, and production downtime for equipment for HACCP documentation.
- Position involve familiarity with safety and storage of chemicals, use of safety equipment, PPE and respirators.
- Make sure all batch products are in spec and meet all company and FDA specifications before filling operations start.
- Follow written procedures, then perform the corresponding documentation.
- Help to reduce company costs by eliminating reprocessing procedures.
- Improve team performance and communication by volunteering for diversity team recommending activities to share diverse cultural backgrounds and foster teamwork.
- Train new employees in safety, MSDS, and firefighting.
- Order pulling, making labels, making sure all MSDS, COA’s are package with the order
- Calibrate scales that assign for production.