We have a client in the Baltimore, MD looking for a Rockstar Receptionists. Everyone knows that receptionists are a pivotal member of staff in any company, so come show off those skills! They are the first point of contact for any visitors to the office or anyone contacting an organization, so being well-presented and polite are exceptional traits. Do you think that this is for you? Are you used to a fast paced environment with plenty of room for growth. See details below!!
- Act as the front of house and first point of contact for external visitors
- Diary management and management of meeting rooms
- Possibly handling event coordination, both internally and externally
- Handling queries and complaints via phone, email and general correspondence
- Greeting all visitors
- Transferring calls as necessary
- Possibly managing office supplies such as stationery, equipment and furniture
- Performing ad-hoc administration duties
- Maintaining office services as required (such as cleaners and maintenance companies)
- Receiving and dispatching deliveries
- Assisting with mail as required
- Taking and ensuring messages are passed to the appropriate staff member on a timely basis
- Assisting the HR team with recruitment, on-boarding and termination processes
- Maintains security by logging all visitors and possibly issuing visitor passes, plus provide support to the HR team as required.
Receptionist job qualifications and requirements:
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional multitasker
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- polite telephone manner and is well-presented at all times.
- Experience with office machinery (I.E. Printers, fax machine)
- Experience in Microsoft office 365 including outlook
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to wear multiple hats and work on multiple projects at a time.
- Highschool Diploma/GED
- at least 3 years experience as receptionist.