Posted 18 Jul 2022
To start work, apply now
Come and join our newest client. A global leader in commercial vehicle system solutions for the heavy duty truck, construction, agricultural, industrial, marine, and specialty industries. they take pride in building products the same way that they have built our company – with commitment, strength and focused direction.
They are successful because they are committed to continuous improvement. they aren’t afraid to take chances with modern processes that may improve the tried and true. They are immersed in technology in every market we serve. We’re growing, penetrating emerging markets, and constantly in pursuit of innovation that will improve, shape, and define the future of the global commercial vehicle industry.
This client is currently seeking experienced Kit Pull Clerk at our Elkridge, Maryland Facility.
The Elkridge facility provides turnkey electronics manufacturing solutions to its customers. Turnkey services include electro-mechanical manufacturing capabilities including assembling conveyors, complex military/defense box builds, UL508a control panels, large mechanical systems and cable/wire harnesses.
Job Duties and Responsibility
• Demonstrate a proficiency of skills to perform consistently above average quality of work in a timely fashio
• Help to monitor and maintains current inventory levels;
• Help with cycle counting and part movement research
• Make system transactions through ERP and research history on parts as needed.
• At times will be working with personnel outside the immediate department, such as Engineering, QA and Materials
• Ability to work independently and stay focused on task at hand due to dealing with inventory numbers.
• Accurately pull and count parts needed for Production to build jobs for customers.
• Be able to change directions quickly and accurately to fill Production needs and requests.
• Able to learn and use a weigh scale for counting parts.
•• Knowledge of ERP computer systems
• Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control.
• Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data.
• Database management skills
• Good oral and written communication skills, visual alertness.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds independently
• Ability to analyze and solve problems
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to work independently.
• Intermediate computer skills required.
• Knowledge of Microsoft programs.
• Accurately read and decipher bill of materials.
[TBEST SERVICES INC] is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or military or veteran status in accordance with federal law. In addition, [TBEST SERVICES INC] complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. [TBEST SERVICES INC.] also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
Posted 13 Nov 2023
$15 - $17LEARN MORE