Posted 23 Feb 2022
To start work, apply now
Pressroom Duties & Responsibilities
1. Must have completed all safety training during onboarding and be able to perform LO/TO and operate
all equipment in a safe manner.
2. Produce quality parts according to all ICC standards, complete all quality paperwork and perform all
required quality checks (measurements etc.).
3. Must comply with GMP, SQF and AIB procedures.
4. Must maintain good housekeeping standards on assigned lines and pass housekeeping audit by Manager.
5. Must support & demonstrate Company Values in daily activities.
6. Must be able to instruct temporary employees on line duties and follow up with the Supervisor on any issues.
7. Must be able to set up machines following the W.O. with needed material.
8. Must be able to comprehend and follow work instructions including work orders,
specification sheets and complete production paperwork.
9. Must be able to perform basic manufacturing process by operating contingent production
equipment such as tapers, printers and strappers.
10. Must be qualified to run hand fed, strip fed and c-60 presses
[TBEST SERVICES INC] is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or military or veteran status in accordance with federal law. In addition, [TBEST SERVICES INC] complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. [TBEST SERVICES INC.] also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.