TBest Services Inc. is actively looking to add a dynamic recruiter to help facilitate the company’s hiring process. In this role, you’ll support the company’s human resources department with recruitment duties and ensure that all recruitment procedures run smoothly. This role is 70% Remote, you will be expected to attend meetings at least once a week. This position also requires home office set up (Including a printer and Microsoft office) and telephone/cell phone connections. If you are business savvy, energetic, self motivated and you are looking for a new career, then APPLY NOW!!!
To be a successful recruiter, you should have excellent organizational and desktop skills. Ultimately, a top-notch recruitment assistant should be able to communicate effectively with interviewees. Recruiters help facilitate the hiring process. These collaborative workers use high communication skills to manage a variety of functions related to recruitment, including reporting to the hiring manager, and coordinating communication between job applicants. There is room for growth and advancement into other positions within the Recruiting and Human Resources department. So if you are the type who finds the most satisfaction in working with others and you have strong sales skill we strongly urge you to apply.
- Performing recruitment duties such as scheduling interviews, updating the calendar, accordingly, answering phone calls, and monitoring emails.
- Working closely with the human resources department to maintain the candidate database and handle any relevant paperwork.
- Preparing and posting job advertisements online and in print media.
- Screening candidates by performing background checks and verifying their qualifications and experience.
- Greeting and assisting interviewees onsite.
- Following up with candidates during the recruitment process, like shortlisting callbacks or rejection emails.
- Resolving issues such as interview cancellations swiftly.
- Assisting successful candidates with the onboarding process, including preparing documents and coordinating orientation agendas.
- Perform Clerical Functions- Answering phone calls, scanning documents, and making photocopies is integral to the recruitment process. Recruiting assistants ensure that all the necessary paperwork is filed and that applicant forms are completed and processed.
- Schedule Interviews- Recruiting assistants schedule interviews for up to 40 applicants a week. This involves coordinating schedules with applicants and interviewers, creating calendars, sending interview confirmations, monitoring inboxes, and reconciling interview cancellations.
- Screen Applicants- As the first point of contact between applicants and the hiring manager, recruiting assistants screen applicants before moving their applications forward. To screen applicants, recruiting assistants review application material, read resumes and cover letters, and set up phone interviews.
- Update Applicant Information- Recruiting assistants perform data entry to input and update applicant information in the candidate database. They uphold confidentiality when handling applicant information.
- Process Background Checks- Recruiting assistants process background checks to verify applicant information and ensure that the minimum hiring requirements are met. This may include contacting references, screening for drug use, and checking for criminal background.
- High school Diploma/GED (some college preferred)
- At least one year of experience as a recruitment assistant or a related role.
- Familiarity with standard hiring practices, such as scheduling interviews and onboarding processes.
- Solid desktop skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Experience in back-office software (Indeed Employer, Lyft, BambooHR, ADP, Microsoft office, outlook 365) This is preferred but will teach if needed.
- Customer service – recruiting assistants greet interviewees and answer phone calls and emails, offering a high level of customer service to ensure a pleasant experience for applicants
- Recruitment experience – since recruiting assistants are in charge of hiring staff, they should be familiar with interview, onboarding, and training processes, overseeing time off.
- Computer literacy – job applicant systems, as recruiting assistants use applicant tracking systems, job boards, and social media to reach potential applicants
- Organizational skills – scheduling multiple interviews and coordinating the recruitment process requires recruiting assistants to be organized and efficient
- Time management – from answering phone calls and emails to greeting interviewees, recruiting assistants work in a fast-paced environment where they are always on their feet juggling multiple tasks. Effective time management helps operations run smoothly and on time
Clients and Prospects: Once a week email Every client to ask them if any additional positions are needed. Always scout prospects when you are outside. Carry business cards. **Make connections. Get your name out there.**