Posted 26 Feb 2023
To start work, apply now
TBest Services newest client out of Elkridge, MD is a global leader in commercial vehicle system
solutions for the heavy duty truck, construction, agricultural, industrial, marine, and specialty industries. They take pride in building products the same way that they’ve built their company -with commitment, strength and focused direction.
They are successful because they are committed to continuous improvement. They aren’t afraid to take chances with modern processes that may improve the tried and true. This company is immersed in technology in every market they serve. They growing, penetrating emerging markets, and constantly in pursuit of
innovation that will improve, shape, and define the future of the global commercial vehicle industry
The Elkridge facility provides turnkey electronics manufacturing solutions to its customers. Turnkey services include electro-mechanical manufacturing capabilities including assembling conveyors, complex military/defense box builds, UL508a control panels, large mechanical systems and cable/wire harnesses.
They are currently seeking an experienced Cycle Counter at their Elkridge, Maryland Facility.
• Ensure the integrity of the physical count of the in-house inventory via cycle counting and other
• Cycle counts the warehouse a minimum of four times a year, including all pick and reserve slots for discrepancies and product packaging integrity issues.
• Research causes of variances, receiving/put away issues, and damaged product in the areas from warehouse moves.
• Proactively checks First-in First-out (FIFO) items for proper rotation.
• Verify the put-away and transfer process performed by the day and night personnel.
• Review standard management reports and research causes of inventory shrink when asked.
• Must have previous history of data entry and working with MRP systems.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Must have good written and oral communication skills.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Must be able to work independently at times and with a team when needed.
• Above average math skills.
TBEST SERVICES INC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or military or veteran status in accordance with federal law. In addition, TBEST SERVICES INC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. TBEST SERVICES INC also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.