- Working with the purchasing manager to run the purchasing department.
- Performing vendor research and selection to enhance profitability, reducing operating costs and boosting efficiency.
- Maintaining cordial working relationships with vendors and supervising vendor activities.
- Using quarterly and annual data to determine purchasing needs and performing inventory management.
- Monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs.
- Managing purchase orders, overseeing shipping schedules and maintaining purchase records as recorded in our Fenevision system.
- Ability to enter orders into Fenevision, and follow the order through the entire purchasing process.
- Working with warehouse staff to compare deliveries with purchase orders to identify discrepancies.
- Audit invoices to ensure accurate and up to date pricing, as well as ensuring all credits are accounted for.
[TBEST SERVICES INC] is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or military or veteran status in accordance with federal law. In addition, [TBEST SERVICES INC] complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. [TBEST SERVICES INC.] also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.