Posted 20 Mar 2023
To start work, apply now
Come and join our newest client. A global leader in commercial vehicle system solutions for the heavy duty truck, construction, agricultural, industrial, marine, and specialty industries. they take pride in building products the same way that they have built their company – with commitment, strength and focused direction.
They are successful because they are committed to continuous improvement. They aren’t afraid to take chances with modern processes that may improve the tried and true. They are immersed in technology in every market we serve. They’re growing, penetrating emerging markets, and constantly in pursuit of innovation that will improve, shape, and define the future of the global commercial vehicle industry.
This client is currently seeking experienced Warehouse Receivers at their Elkridge, Maryland Facility.
The Elkridge facility provides turnkey electronics manufacturing solutions to its customers. Turnkey services include electro-mechanical manufacturing capabilities including assembling conveyors, complex military/defense box builds, UL508a control panels, large mechanical systems and cable/wire harnesses.
Duties & Responsibilities
• The Receiver will demonstrate a proficiency of skills to perform consistently above average quality of work in a timely fashion
• Examine shipment contents and compare with records such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy
• Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, damages, or discrepancies, for reporting, accounting, or recordkeeping purposes.
• Ensure appropriate labels are affixed to materials after received
• Assuring no damaged items are sent or received
• Compute amounts, such as space available, shipping, storage, or demurrage charges, using computer or price list.
• Updating the product inventory as products are received and added to the inventory
• Packaging products for return to vendors and filling out any paperwork necessary
• At times will be working with personnel outside the immediate department, such as Engineering, QA and Materials
• Knowledge of power tools and hand tools
• Good oral and written communication skills, visual alertness and manual dexterity
• Forklift certified or forklift experience
• Basic working knowledge of inventory systems
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to work independently.
• Strong computer skills required.