TBest Services Inc.is a dynamic, innovative, and customer-focused establishment. We’re looking for motivated, committed, and hardworking Restaurant Busser to join our team.
The Busser is a key member of our restaurant team, responsible for maintaining the dining area, assisting servers, and ensuring a clean, welcoming, and efficient environment for our guests. This role demands a high level of physical endurance, attention to detail, and excellent interpersonal skills.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greet all guests in a warm, personal, friendly manner.
- Assist the service team as needed by removing dishes and glasses from tables or counters throughout guests’ meal, and take them to the kitchen for cleaning.
- After the guest has finished dining, prepare the table by clearing and cleaning the table and resetting it for the next guest.
- Stock service areas with supplies such as tableware and linens throughout service period.
- Assist in removing trash from full receptacles and replacing liners.
- Take extra care to maintain the highest standard of cleanliness in each duty performed.
- Assist with all aspects of service as required, maintaining work area in a professional manner.
- Assist with set up and breakdown of dining room facilities and buffets.
- Retrieve chine, silver, glassware and other stewarding items from stewarding. Polish those and store equipment as designated.
- Clean all spills and breakage immediately. Clean crumbs from tables and chairs.
- Maintain floor areas to ensure they are clean and dry.
- Report any damage or worn items in the dining room to manager.
- Perform any other duties as required and directed.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurements, volume and distance.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Good working knowledge of the English language – ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence and effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to guests and other employees of the organization.
What We Offer:
- Competitive wage of $18 per hour, paid weekly.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Opportunities for growth within the company.
- A friendly, casual, and fun work environment!
TBest Services Inc.is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.