Tbest Services is looking to hire a Restoration Project Manager/Estimator for our client in Baltimore MD.
This Project manager should have some familiarity to prepare accurate estimates for projects by gathering information and analyzing important metrics. Our Company is looking for an experienced, self-motivated Project Manager/Estimator to manage restoration and reconstruction projects from initial estimate through completion.
The Project Manager/Estimator’s prime responsibility will be to work with clients and the field staff to ensure that the job gets completed effortlessly. Having Xactimate experience and a valid driver’s license is required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate emergency water, mold, and fire damage services with clients and get a contract signed.
- Field inspection.
- Must be able to scope and sketch a job.
- Review paperwork and dry logs for jobs.
- Producing estimates using Xactimate and Sum quote.
- Experience working on residential and commercial projects.
- Ability to be the point of contact for clients and work together with the administration staff to see the job to completion.
- Coordinating site meetings/visits with clients, adjusters, and consultants to adjust scope and pricing as necessary.
- Communicating with clients, insurance company adjusters, and consultants to confirm and coordinate all aspects of the estimate, as required and directed.
- 1+ years (s) in the Restoration industry environment
- Proficiency with Xactimate Software
- Experience with Microsoft Office (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to problem-solve, multi-task, and meet demanding deadlines
- Ability to work with industry professionals, clients, management, and co-workers in a professional manner
- Health insurance
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Yearly Commission
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- No nights
- On call
- Restoration industry: 1 year (Required)
- IICRC Certification (Mandatory)