Posted 08 Apr 2022
To start work, apply now
TBest Services newest client out of Hanover, PA is a global leader in commercial vehicle system
solutions for the heavy duty truck, construction, agricultural, industrial, marine, and specialty industries. They take pride in building products the same way that they’ve built our company -with commitment, strength and focused direction.
They are successful because they are committed to continuous improvement. They aren’t afraid to take chances with modern processes that may improve the tried and true. This company is immersed in technology in every market they serve. They growing, penetrating emerging markets, and constantly in pursuit of
innovation that will improve, shape, and define the future of the global commercial vehicle industry
• Ability to sit, stand, squat and maneuver around pallets as you are building the orders.
• Ability to read and understand drawings and checklists.
• Able to work at a fast pace as needed to ensure orders are shipped in a timely manner.
• Fork lift experience
• Able to lift up to 50 pounds
• Able to work with hands tool and banding tools.
• Must be able to read measurements
• Ability to communicate with Supervisors and Leads on Shipping needs.
• General understanding of Bill of Ladings and Packing slips
[TBEST SERVICES INC] is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or military or veteran status in accordance with federal law. In addition, [TBEST SERVICES INC] complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. [TBEST SERVICES INC.] also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.